Scrap Brass Price Melbourne
Brass is a metal alloy of zinc and copper with excellent use in manufacturing plumbing fixtures, machines, tools, and more. Because of this, it is also a highly demanded scrap metal alloy for the recycling industry as well.
At Melbourne Copper Scraps, we offer the best brass scrap price for our customers in Melbourne. If you have brass taps, plumbing fittings, ornaments, or anything else, you can contact us to get the highest scrap brass price in Melbourne.
While we ensure the highest brass prices in Melbourne, it is not constant due to the changing market prices of brass.
What Types Of Brass Do Melbourne Copper Scraps Recycle?
Melbourne Copper Scraps recycle a range of brass scrap products including:
- Mechanical products
- Plumbing and dishwasher fittings
- Brass pipes
- Lamp fittings
- Musical instruments
In conclusion, we accept all types of brass scrap products while offering the highest brass price per kg in Melbourne.
Top Scrap Brass Price
|Metal Type||Scrap Brass Price|
|Brass||$3.50 to $5 per kilo|
What Should I Do To Recycle My Brass Scrap?
At Melbourne Copper Scraps, we arrange a free pickup for your brass metal, not only in Melbourne but throughout Victoria. You can either call us on 0431 037 528 or request us an online quote for your scraps. Note that the recycle brass price is based on the type of brass material. Keeping different brass materials separated can help you to get the maximum brass recycling price.
You should know that the price of scrap brass is also based on factors such as grade and colour.
Here are a few steps to get maximum brass scrap metal price:
- Remove any non-metal attachments from the scrap as such attachments downgrade the scrap brass prices per kilo.
- Also, remove any steel, copper, zinc, or any other metal attachments from your brass metal scrap and segregate brass.
- Ensure that your brass scrap has no foreign objects, including steel screws and other metal fittings.
- Keep clean brass scrap separated from coated or painted brass scraps to ensure the highest price for your scraps.
- Note that brass is a metal alloy, and there are hundreds of different types of brass, where you may get high brass scrap price than you think. You can use the alloy designation number of your brass scrap to understand the value of it and get the best price.
What Else Should I Do?
Just use our free quote form to let us know the details of your brass scrap and give us your contact details. You can also call us on 0431 037 528 with your questions and get the quote for your brass scraps. We have scrap pickup vehicles of different sizes, and we can send appropriate vehicle according to the weight and quantity of your brass scraps.