Highest Insulated Wire Scrap Price In Melbourne
Insulated wires and cables are some of the most common sources scrap aluminium and copper for the recycling industry. Since both of these metals have excellent industrial applications, you can get the best insulated wire scrap price in Melbourne.
Melbourne Copper Scraps buys various types of insulated cable scraps from individuals and businesses across Victoria. While offering a hassle-free buying experience, we also provide the highest insulated cable scrap price for our customers.
We Recycle The Following:
We accept different grades of copper and aluminium wires and offer the best-insulated wire scrap price in Melbourne. We buy the following types of wires, but not limited to:
- Insulated copper cable
- Data wire
- PVC bright cables
- Coaxial cable
- Copper and aluminium wires
- Heavy-duty cables
- Double-insulated home wiring
- Heavy-duty industrial cable
- Electrical appliance cables
- Ethernet cables
How To Recycle Your Wire Scrap
With Melbourne Copper Scraps, the recycling of your wire scrap is hassle-free and easy. You can reach our recycling specialists online and request for a free quote. You can also schedule a free pickup of your insulated copper wires or aluminium cables from your doorstep.
Note that we offer free pickup for scrap metals and wires throughout Victoria, regardless of the quantity of the scrap metals and wires. You can also call our recycling specialists on 0431 037 528 for an instant quote and free pickup.
How To Maximise The Price For Your Scrap Wires
Based on the material, be it aluminium, copper, or lead, and the grade, you may get a higher or lower rate for your scrap wires. Here are a few steps to maximise the insulated copper cable scrap price – useful for other types of wires as well:
- If you have heavy strippable wires, try to remove the insulation as pure copper or aluminium content can ensure you an excellent return.
- Separate different scrap wires according to the making material. For instance, if you sort all the aluminium wires together, it can help you to get higher insulated aluminium wire scrap price. It also helps you to get better prices for other wires and cables as well.
- You can also grade wires to get better returns. While heavy wires are considered as #1-grade scrap, lighter wires get comparatively less price.
Insulated Wire Price Guide
|Metal Type||Scrap Brass Price|
|Insulated Copper Wires||$2 to $5 per kilo|
|Cables||$2 to $5 per kilo|
What Else Do Melbourne Copper Scraps Recycle?
We recycle most of the scrap metals and alloys by offering the best prices in Melbourne.
Do you have scrap aluminium, copper, lead, brass, steel, stainless steel, or any other scraps? You can get a quote from us and schedule a free pickup.